Exemplar Global-Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training with AIAG IATF 16949:2016 Supplier Auditor Certification Training
The course is designed for professionals working in Automotive Sector, involved in Internal Auditing, Supplier Auditing as per IATF 16949:2016 new Automotive Quality System Requirements and to prepare first and second-party auditors to meet the new requirements of IATF 16949: 2016 and customer requirements of FCA, Ford Motor Co., and General Motors Co.
IATF 16949:2016 places an increased emphasis on first and second-party auditor qualification. This exclusive 5-day training program is the highest level of auditor training available to automotive suppliers.
This is the only IATF 16949:2016 training that combines the AIAG Supplier Auditor Certification with the Exemplar Global-Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training. A final examination is included at the end of the course. Our programme partner Plexus International is the certified Training Provider for this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training is designed for quality professionals in the automotive industry, and recommended for:
- First and second-party auditors aiming to become an AIAG-certified Supplier Auditor
- Individuals who want to apply for certification as an Exemplar Global-Certified QMS internal auditor, QMS auditor or QMS lead auditor
- Individuals who will be auditing IATF 16949:2016 quality management systems
- Professionals responsible for implementation of IATF 16949:2016
- Assistant to Management Representatives
- People conducting Internal Audits of existing / proposed quality management system.
- Personnel involved in Supplier Quality System Auditing and Development.
- APQP & PPAP Team members, who are actively involved in the new development
- Quality Engineers responsible for Product / Process Audit
- Identify linkages to quality management principles
- Identify and apply the process approach
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of how risk-based thinking supports and improves the understanding and application of the process approach
- Identify the requirements applicable to an IATF 16949:2016 first and second-party internal auditor
- Identify the linkages to the Automotive Core Tools and Customer Requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of Rules 5th Edition
- Apply auditing skills according to ISO 19011
- Apply the concept of risk-based thinking in the audit process
- Participants working in an organization (Automotive Industry / Automotive supply chain) will drive maximum benefits out of this course.
- A series of questions to be answered by the participants and turned in prior to or at the beginning of the course to demonstrate understanding of ISO 9001.
The delegate fee would be Rs. 50,000/- plus Service tax as applicable. The Cheque / Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of "CII - Institute of Quality" payable at Bangalore and sent to Confederation of Indian Industry 249-F, Sector 18 Udyog Vihar Phase-IV Gurgaon-122015.
Ms Parinita Singh
Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile : +91‐80105 66340
Mr Varun Gogia
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org