The program is aimed at building leadership capability on application of advanced tools and leading strategic change programs for the organization. The participants must already be Certified Black Belt from a reputed institution and currently playing a leadership role in the organization.
- Online assessment of current capabilities of the participants
- A short interaction over video conference with participants on preparation before the program
- Six Days Class Room training, followed by intense assessment. Post which one gets participation certificate
- Post training the participants submits a brief of work done by them. This should include evidence of
- Training, Coaching and Mentoring of teams in the organisation
- Identifying improvement opportunities leading to higher stakeholder value and Business Results
- Application of advance tools learnt during the training
- The above will be reviewed by a panel of industry experts who are leading strategic change programs in their current roles with respective organisation.
- Approaches like DMAIC, DFSS, DMADV, 5D, Lean
- Stakeholder Assessment
- Aligning programs with business objectives and setting governance
- Advanced Analytical Tools - Multivariate Analysis, Multiple Regression, Simulation, Process Modelling and Optimisation, Robust Design
- Innovation - Softer Aspects
- Theory of Constraints
- VSM and Lean Concepts - Specifying Value, Identify the Value Stream, Creating Flow, Creating Pull, Visual Management, Process Standardisation, Capacity Planning and Management
- Case Studies presentation from companies with leading practices
Rs 50, 000 + 15% Service Tax. A discount of 10% will be applicable for 3 or more participants.
The Program will be lead by experienced faculty from Industry and CII Institute of Quality
+91 99860 12818