CII Institute of Quality, TPM Club India is organising a TPM / Best Practice Study Mission to Japan. Besides attending JIPM's TPM Award ceremony 2020, Mission members will also have the opportunity to visit various Worldclass Manufacturing facilities including Toyota Corporation & Toyota Museum.
- Observe rst-hand TPM &TQM methodologies implemented by world class Japanese companies.
- Learn methodologies that for 65 years have made Japanese manufacturing competitive.
- Note the philosophy, tools and systems of TPM & TQM Production System in action.
- Take-away the management philosophies that integrate into continuous day-to-day improvements.
- Attend the prestigious JIPM TPM Award Ceremony 2020.
Who Should Attend
This is a Mission for people who intend to make a difference at their own plants when they return. The Mission is intended for:
- Plant / Factory / Works Managers and Heads
- Factory Supervisors / Team Leaders / TPM Heads
- Engineering Managers
- Manufacturing / Industrial Engineers / Heads
- Continuous improvement Coordinators
- Delegate Registration to be done online
- Mission program and other details of the Mission will be sent to the delegates after receiving their confirmation
- Prior registration along with the Fee is a must.
- The number of delegates would be restricted to 20 on first come first served basis.
- Delegate fee is not refundable. However, change in nomination is accepted subject to validity of travel document/arrangements.
- The last date to receive the registration along with payment is 15th February 2020.
- The delegate fee is Rs. 2.50 Lakhs + 18% GST per delegate.
- Fee Includes : Accommodation for 6 Nights, Breakfast, Lunch, Local Transport [Bus cost and High Speed Train tickets], Company visits arrangement fee, TPM Award Ceremony Fee, Interpreter fee, Guide fee, Travel
- Agency fee in Japan and Sightseeing expenses).
- Delegate fee should be paid online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
- Delegate fee does not include Airfare To and Fro Japan and Dinner costs and any sort of expenses not mentioned above.
- Please note that your nomination will be confirmed only on receipt of the payment along with online Registration.
- Air Tickets to and fro Japan should be borne by the Delegates
- Delegates must have passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel
- The required Japan visa to be arranged by Delegates. Necessary invitation / Guarantor letter from Japan and visa recommendation letter will be arranged by CII.
- We are requesting delegates to book their tickets to Chubu Centrair International Airport, in Nagoya, Japan – which will be nearer to the Hotel. Hotel details, etc. will be shared on confirmation of your participation.
- The Mission will end by 21 March evening. Those who are not staying back in Japan, may book their return tickets from _____________ International Airport, Japan on 21 March late night flights to India.
For Registration/further details, please contact:
Mr. K K Sudarsan
+91 99727 11066
Mr. Mani Kumar
+91 97382 27462
Mr. Ravi Joshi
+91 91677 52010