CII EXIM Bank Award for Business Excellence
The Excellence Model is based on universally accepted standards and practices that are found in the European Quality Award, the US Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, Japan Quality Award and Australian Quality Award. The CII-EXIM Bank Award for Business Excellence encourages Organisations to strengthen their management systems, practices and capabilities to enhance and sustain their competitiveness to become World- Class Organisations. The Award is administered by CII.
All Organisations operating in India and Overseas units of Indian Organisations are eligible to apply for the Award. The Applicant must have been actively in business at least for the past three years.
The following types of Organisations are eligible to participate:
- Large Business Organisations
- Whole Organisations or part of Organisations run as Business units
satisfying all the following characteristics:
- Annual Sales/Revenue is more than Rupees One hundred crore (applicable as per the financial year 2016-2017)
Run as an Independent Profit Centre with a full set of accounts (publicly published balance sheet)
- The unit has a broad range of support functions/policies, which it has autonomy over HR, Finance, IT etc
- In addition, the unit may demonstrate its independence by using a name/brand unique to that of the parent Organisation
- Operating Units of Large Business Organisations
- Operating units are part of a parent organisation, with the following characteristics:
- Annual sales/revenue of a parent organisation, should be more than Rupees one hundred crore
- Annual sales/revenue should be a minimum of Rupees fifty crore
- The unit is dependent on the parent organisation in some areas like HR, Finance, IT etc.
- Small and Medium Business Organisations
- Whole Organisations with Annual Sales / Revenue less than Rupees One Hundred Crore
Time Table for the year 2017
- 30 April 2017
Final Date for Receipt of Application Form by CII Award Secretariate.
- 15 June 2017
Final Date for Receipt of the Position Report by CII Award Secretariate.
- 15 July - 10 October 2017
Onsite Assessment, where applicable.
Address for correspondence:
Confederation of Indian Industry
CII Institute of Quality
(Sponsored by ABB Ltd.)
Near Bharat Nagara, 2nd Stage,
Viswaneedham Post, Bangalore - 560 091
Tel: 080 - 2328 6085 / 9391 / 7690
Fax: 080 - 2328 9388 / 2358 0314
CII-EXIM Bank Award Application Brochure 2017
CII-EXIM Bank Award Application Brochure 2017 For Small And Medium Business