CII-Institute of institute of Quality is pleased to announce 5 days Training Programme on Certified Automotive Quality Professional- IATF 16949:2016 - Core Tools. This training programme we will be focusing on providing in-depth implementation knowledge on automotive quality management system. We will be discussing on latest changes in the IATF 16949:2016 along with Core tools and how best to apply this in practical scenario keeping in view the context of the organization.
- IATF 16949:2016 Changes from ISO/TS 16949:2009
- International Automotive Task Force (IATF) Requirements for clients
- Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical process Control (SPC)
- Control Plan
- How to perform Internal Audit
- Understanding of latest changes in the IATF 16949:2016 standard
- Understanding of the effective utilization of core tools
- Organizational processes can be effectively audited
- Working with process approach
- Will gain the confidence to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organizational processes
- Will be able to play a major role in internal audits(including product & process audits), supplier audits and customer audits
- Will become Qualified Internal Auditor
- Contribute in new development & customer PPAP preparations and submissions
Participant should have minimum 2 years exposure to automotive sector industry and understanding on ISO/TS 16949:2009 or IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
An examination will be held on the last day of the programme and successful delegates will be awarded the CAQP Certificate from CII.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Officials involved in advising management on the introduction or implementation of IATF 16949:2016 into an organization
- Officials involved in customer oriented processes
- Management Representatives
- Product & Process design Engineers
- Officials with functional responsibilities in Marketing, Design, Development, Production
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Purchase, Maintenance, Customer Handling
- Officials involved in Supplier Quality Management System Development & Consultants
- Who are willing to start there carrier in Automotive industry
- People conducting Internal Audits of existing / proposed quality management system.
- APQP & PPAP Team members, who are actively involved in the new development
INR 25,000/- plus 18% GST
- Pre registration & Payment is mandatory
- This is a non-residenti'al training programme, participants are requested to make their own boarding & lodging arrangements.
Parinita: 80105 66340, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Varun: 98710 98716, email@example.com;
Mamta: 99860 12818, firstname.lastname@example.org