CII Institute of Quality, TPM Club India in collaboration with JIPM and JMAC is organising a unique Study Mission to Nagoya. Besides attending JIPM's annual 2-day Karakuri Kaizen exhibition, Mission members will also have the opportunity to attend Plant visits organised by JMAC.
- Observe first-hand TPM &TQM methodologies implemented by world class Japanese companies.
- Learn methodologies that for 65 years have made Japanese manufacturing competitive.
- Note the philosophy, tools and systems of TPM &TQM Production System in action.
- Take-away the management philosophies that integrate into continuous day-to-day improvements.
- Visit the 2-day Karakuri Kaizen exhibition organized by JIPM.
Who Should Attend
This is a Mission for people who intend to make a difference at their own plants when they return.
The Mission is indented for:
- Plant / Factory / Works Managers and Heads
- Factory Supervisors / Team Leaders / TPM Heads
- Engineering Managers
- Manufacturing / Industrial Engineers / Heads
- Continuous improvement Coordinators
- Delegate Registration to be done online at http://www.cii.in/OnlineRegistration.aspx?Event ID=E000041055 Delegates also need to fill in and return the attached Registration From along with two business cards of the delegate.
- Mission program and other details of the Mission will be sent to the delegates after receiving their confirmation
- Prior registration along with the Fee is a must.
- The number of delegates would be restricted to 20 on first come first served basis.
- Delegate fee is not refundable. However, change in nomination is accepted subject to obtainability of travel document/arrangements.
- The last date to receive the registration along with payment is 5th September 2018.
- The delegate fee is Rs. 2.50 Lakhs + 18% GST per delegate.
- Fee Includes: Accommodation for 6 Nights, Breakfast, Lunch, Local Transport [Bus cost and High Speed Train tickets], Karakuri Kaizen Exhibition fee, Company visits arrangement fee, Interpreter fee, Guide fee, Travel Agency fee in Japan and Sightseeing expenses on 27th October).
- CII-TPM club will provide a beautiful metallic certificate of participation to each delegates.
- Delegate fee should be paid online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) at http://www.cii.in/OnlineRegistration.aspx?Event ID=E000041055
- Delegate fee does not include Airfare To and Fro Japan and Dinner costs and any sort of expenses not mentioned above.
- Duly filled-in registration from should be sent to Mr K K Sudarsan, Executive Officer, CII Institute of Quality, Near Bharat Nagara 2nd Phase, Magadi Main Road, Vishwaneedam Post, Bengaluru-560091; Phone: 91-80-23289391 / 23580638; Email: email@example.com
- Please note that your nomination will be confirmed only on receipt of the payment along with the Registration form.
- Air Tickets to and fro Japan should be borne by the Delegates
- Delegates must have passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel
- The required Japan visa to be arranged by Delegates. Necessary invitation from Japan and visa recommendation letter will be arranged by CII.
- We are requesting delegates to book their tickets to Chubu Centrair International Airport, in Nagoya, Japan -which will be nearer to the Hotel. Hotel details, etc. will be shared on confirmation of your participation
- Kindly note: there will be a Briefing Meeting on 21st October at 1930 hrs at the Hotel. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- The Mission will end by 27th October evening. Those who are not staying back in Japan, may book their return tickets from Chubu Centrair International Airport, in Nagoya, Japan on 27th October late night flights to India.
For Registrati'on/further details, please contact:
Mr K K Sudarsan
CII Institute of Quality
Near Bharat Nagara IInd Phase, Magadi Main Road, Vishwaneedam P.O. Bengaluru - 560091,
Phone: 91-80-23289391 / 23580638 / Mob: 91-9972711066
Website: www.cii-iq.in ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org