CII Institute of Quality is pleased to announce Lean Practitioner and Six Sigma Green Belt certification course at Mumbai.
The Lean Practitioner and Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program is a 5 days intense program aimed at building capability on Lean Six Sigma Concept and Methodology. The medium of learning will be, Class Room Instructions, team exercises among the participants, case studies and completion of projects in their respective work area.
- Overview of DMAIC, DFSS, DMADV, 5D, Six Sigma Methodology
- Kano Model
- Development of Team Charter and calculating financial gains
- SIPOC -Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer
- Voice of Customer, Concept of Quality Function Deployment.
- Descriptive Statistics, Process Capability Evaluation
- Various Statistical Tools like Graphical Analysis, MSA, TOH
- VSM and Lean Concepts - Specifying Value, Identify the Value Stream, Creating Flow, Creating Pull, Visual Management, Process Standardisation, Capacity Planning and Management
- Control Plans
- Case Studies presentation from companies with leading practices
- Qualification Test based on which participants will be awarded Green Belt certification.
- Post training participants work in their respective organizations and submit one page summary of the deployment done by them. Based on this participants will receive "Lean Practitioner and Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate from CII Institute of Quality."
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
An ideal candidate for the program will be one who wants to become an expert and lead the Lean Six Sigma initiative in an organisation.
INR 25,000 + 18% GST
10% Discount for 3 or More Nominations
The Program will be lead by experienced faculty from CII Institute of Quality
For registration you can contact Ms Supriya @ +91-9036832293, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org