CII Institute of Quality is pleased to announce the training program on Lead Assessor Training &Certification program on 5S Work Place Management &Visual management on 22-24 March, 2018 at Bangalore
Today 5S i.e. the work place management is the basic need for any industries, organizations to grow in the competitive environment. Every individual from workman to the top most on the organizations has to give more emphasis on 5S implementation and its sustenance and getting results. Also it is the beginning of Kaizen leading to lean. Hence the foundation should be strong.
Many organizations in our country needs lot of improvement in 5S implementation & sustenance. 5S is the Foundation for Lean Manufacturing.
5S is the activity of Sorting, Set In Order, Shine, Standardisation and Sustain. It has to make the organization as a visual factory everywhere office, shop, estate, stores etc., using visual methodology. The benefit of implementing 5s and visual factory is to improve the areas of Productivity, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Profit, Customer retention and reduce costs.
- Concept, Introduction of 5s and its need kaizens through Quiz session
- Visual management
- Organizing the work place Gemba
- How to implement 5s and sustain the most important one
- 5s at home
- Understanding each and every S in depth practically with discussions Question & Answers
- Check list, Audit systems, Monitoring using Radar Chart
- Removal of unwanted items from work place
- Central red tag area concept
- Eliminate unsafe situations
- Reducing searching time
- Work place and its effectiveness the most important to day
- First aid, firefighting, Hygiene, Environment, Safety, Health,
- Improving machine equipment design for 5s practice and OEE
- Individual, group exercises; Case study presentation
- Q & A session
Auditors training on:
- Preparation of Audit Plan/schedule
- Check list preparation
- Self Audit, Internal &External audits
- Evaluation thro Radar chart
- Role play by Teams Auditor-Audi tee dealings
- Documentation Audits
- Audit ,Audit Methodology, Competency requirements of Auditors
- Auditors will be trained in class room as well as in Gemba Audit by showing the deviations and also how to improve.
- Audit Report preparations,
- Presentation by Auditors and Assessment
- Carrying out Audits Thro Visual Managements Systems during Factory visits, Shop Floor, Office, Estate, Stores, Canteen, Lab, Assembly, Security etc.
- Auditors will be certified thro Initial test, Intermediate test, Final test
The benefits of 5S audit ensure the organisation is providing:
- An excellent work environment and superior quality management system
- Systematic employee management
- A mind-set of continuous improvement
- The establishment an institutional culture and standardised system
- More emphasis on practical aspects to implement support the organizations followed by conducting effective audits thus benefiting the organizations.
On Training Completion you will be able to:
- Understand in-depth the Principles and Objectives of 5S
- Perform 5S Critical Analysis
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the 5S Audit and Certification process
- Implement 5S in your organisation
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used in 5S and their significance in the work environment
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to plan, conduct and report third-party audits against the requirements of the 5S
- Skill in Auditing the 5S
- Preparation of 5S Audit schedules opening &closing meeting and How the audits to be carried out in all the areas in any type of organizations including Document audits.
This program will benefit Managers, Engineers, Officers, Middle Level Management, in the functions of Production, Planning, Quality, Testing, Logistics Development and Maintenance etc. from organizations such as Automobiles, Aerospace, Medical, Railways.
Implemented 5S in Aerospace, Foundry stores, Assembly, Production hence the discussion will be most practical approach and dealing with Questions and Answers.
Certificate will be awarded to the participants.
- CII Members:-Rs 16,000/- Plus 18% Tax-per delegate.
- CII Non Members:-Rs 17,000 /- Plus 18% Tax – per delegate.
- 3 or more delegate from single company would be entitled for 10% discount on the total fee payable.
- Delegate fee is not refundable. Changes in nominations are acceptable.
- This is a non– residential programme, hence participant are requested to make their own arrangements.
The seats are limited to 20 participants only. Since registration is on first-come-first served basis, please forward your nominations at the earliest.
For registration you can contact
Ms Supriya @ +91-9036832293,