CII Institute of Quality is pleased to announce Certification Course on World Class Manufacturing Practices for Achieving Zero Defects on 05th- 7th March 2018 at Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai. The Objective of this 3 day program is to learn, refresh and understand the methodology and manufacturing techniques ,Quality system ,process quality in manufacturing through case studies, group discussions, interactive sessions with industry experts who have years of experience in successfully implementing manufacturing problem solving techniques and quality management systems in various production units.
- Zero defect program planning
- Importance of Basic Applied Industrial Statistics for zero defects, Normal Distribution
- Process, Process Mapping 7M s
- Competency Mapping, Multi Skilling, Bench Marking, X bar & 6s control Chronic & Sporadic defects handling
- Matrix Diagram - Critical characteristics
- Improvement of FMEA ,doing FMEA link to shop floor and how to get good results
- Set up Approval of Process & Loss Function
- Statistical Process Control and Process Stability, Capability Cpk ST, LT
- Drawing Tolerance and Product Approval
- Cost of Quality and its relevance to Manufacturing
- PDCA - Importance of SDCA Parameters, Locking of Parameters, Continual Improvement Process
- PPAP - process, products acceptance, five batches
- Measurement Systems, Metrology linked with GD&T. Customer and Organization measurements
- Mistake Proofing-Levels and .Master Audits
- Zero Defect Tool usage in Manufacturing line
- FPY - First Pass Yield
- Root Cause Analysis, 3P methodology
- Machine Capability Study Short term study -Cmk
- Control of Visual defects, Missing, Mix up of defects
- Plant Lay out, Storage plan and its importance
- W C M Parameters Guide lines
- Customer satisfaction
- Higher Revenue &Less cost
- Shorter reaction times to deviations
- Optimal use of resources and more robust processes
- Efficient planning and control
- Increased transparency of target / actual status and their trends
- Efficient communication and increased selfdiscipline in the teams
- CII- Members: Rs. 22,000/- Plus 18% Service Tax for Non Residential. For Residential extra 15,000 + Plus 18% Service Tax will be added which includes local transport, B/F, Lunch and Dinner.
- Non-Member: Rs. 24,000/- Plus 18% Service Tax.
- Delegate Fee is non-refundable, however change in nominations are accepted.
CONTACT: Supriya @ +91-9036832293; email@example.com