CII Institute of Quality is pleased to announce a Two day workshop at Titan Industries on Lean Manufacturing scheduled to be held on 05 - 06 February 2018. This workshop is focused on Toyota Production Systems (TPS) and is specifically designed to provide opportunities to participants to come across diverse exceptional ways and practices of Lean tools, Concepts etc., which helps any Organizations to achieve enormous achievements and enhancing their contemporary quality and productivity at the global level.
Objective of the Lean Manufacturing Workshop:
- Gaining an insight into the TPS house and tools implemented at Titan Industries.
- Understand on a first hand basis, on the tools, techniques, principles of TPS in its purest form.
- Identify waste in production process and to Know tools to standardize a process
- Learn guidelines to create a Lean Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Insights to process standardization, 5S, visual management and TPS
- Learn more about implementation methodologies.
- Participation Certificates will be provided.
- Evolution of TPS - TPS house
- Seven Types of Wastes, VA, NVA and ENVA and Five principles of Lean
- Guidelines to create a lean value stream
- Concept of Takt Time, Takt Image, Pitch etc.
- Work Balance Boards
- Creating Supermarkets
- Visual Management, Huddles
- Various Lean tools, PDCA & 7 QC tools
- Visual Management
- Levels of Visual Management
- 5S (Workplace Organization)
- Power of Huddles (Meetings)
- Process Standardization
- Understand tools likes Process Sheet and SWCT
- Value Stream Mapping
- Product Family Matrix
- Case study to learn Value Stream Mapping
The delegate fee would be Rs. 15,000 /- plus tax. The fee include course material and lunch. The Cheque / Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "CII" Institute of Quality- payable at Bangalore and sent to CII - Institute of Quality Confederation of Indian Industry, Bharat Nagara,2nd Stage, Magadi Main Road, Vishwaneedam Post, Bangalore - 560091, Phone: +91-80-2328 6085 / 9391.
- For registration to the Lean Manufacturing, please send the filled application form along with the delegate fee.
- The number of delegates would be restricted to 20 on first come first served basis
- Competitors to the host company would not be considered for this course.
Please confirm nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org through the enclosed Registration Form. Kindly note that pre-registration is essential.